Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Sisters!

My best girls came for a visit in October! We celebrated Chelle's birthday and just being together. Meggin sent me a list of the top ten "Wicked Weekend Highlights" and I agree!

10 Laura and Meggin's sprint to catch the flight in Denver (yeah baby, we still got some speed!) And our airplane conversations from our "high")
9 Laura's reaction to the taxi driver's B.O.
8 Our "Premium" carriage ride in Central Park $$$$
7 Bag and Scarf shopping (yes, I could have purchased several more scarves)
6 Teasing Chelle about her "futzing"
5 Salsa and cream cheese (memories)
4 Mamma Mia Movie Night
3 Wicked
2 NY Cheesecake
1 Happy Birthday song at Carnegie Deli (hilarious)

Thanks ladies, we had the best time and I'm so glad I could host such an event!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Stefanie David's cousin. My mom gave me your blog address. Your kids are so cute and I'm glad to see that my little girl isn't the only girl without hair:) I'm going to add you to my blog list it will be fun to keep in touch! Merry Christmas!
hunterfamily3dboys.blogspot.com